The front controller DST4400
Description of the control system:
- In position OFF / RESET / PROG: Disconnect all the window displays and control signals, remove the error cause for generators stop running, install and watch the value of parameters ..
- In position MAN: Manual mode of operation.
- In position AUTO / TEST: automatic operation mode, check periodically
• START button: Start the machine in manual mode or to increase the set value.
• STOP: Stop the machine by hand or reduce the set value.
• EMERGENCY STOP button: Emergency Stop.
• Button MODE / ACK: Delete the alarm and see the values of the parameters in the window "MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY"
• Button VIEW / PROGRAM: Used to hide and delete error codes appear in the window "MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY". Also it can be used for the installation parameters.
• KG: Report generator contactor status
- KG off: Contactor open generators
- KG morning: Contactor generator is closed
- KG 25% brightness and 75 off: Contactor faulty transmitter can not be closed
- KG 75% brightness and 25 off: Contactor faulty transmitter can not open
• KR: Report net contactor state
- KG off: Contactor open mesh
- KG Light: grid contactor is closed
- KG 25% brightness and 75 off: Contactor faulty mesh can not close
- KG 75% brightness and 25 off: Contactor faulty nets can not open
• ENGINE RUNNING: Information on the operational status of the engine
- Light off: The engine is stopped.
- Flashing lights: The engine is cooled (in AUTO mode)
- Lights up: The engine is running.
• GENERATOR LIVE: Newspaper operating status of the transmitter
- Lights off: voltage and frequency on all phases of smaller generators recognition threshold.
- Flashing lights: voltage or frequency of the generator is lower or higher than allowed.
- Lights up: voltage, frequency of normal generator.
• MAIN LIVE: Report of the grid status
- Light off: No mains voltage.
- Lights up: The voltage of the normal power grid.
- Lights 50% brightness and 50% off: voltage grid in at least one phase is higher than the threshold.
- 25% light and 75 Lights off: Voltage on all phases mesh lower threshold.
- 75% light and 25 Lights off: voltage grid in at least one phase is higher than the threshold.
• MODE 1:
- Lights: Show the value of the parameters such as pressure, temperature, voltage, frequency, speed and status as open and shut.
- Lights off: When the display to another mode.
• MODE 2 / WARNING LED:
- Lights up: When selecting mode 2, and no warnings.
- Lights off: When no option mode 2 and without warning.
- Lights 50% brightness and 50% off: When no option mode 2 and appeared alert.
- Lamp brightness 75% and 25% off: When the selection mode 2 and appeared alert.
• MODE 3 / ALARM LED:
- Lights up: When selecting mode 3 and no shutdown alarms.
- Lights off: When no option mode 3 and no shutdown alarm.
- Lights 50% brightness and 50% off: When no option mode 3 alarms and shutdown appearance.
- Lamp brightness 75% and 25% off: When the selection mode 3 and appeared alert shutdown.
• MODE 4 / DIAGNOSTIC LED:
- Lights up: When selecting mode 4 and no error code.
- Lights off: When no option mode 4 and no error code.
- Lights 50% brightness and 50% off: When no option mode 4 and an error code appears.
- Lamp brightness 75% and 25% off: When the selection mode 4 and error code appears.
• LCD screen:
Show on the window "multifuction" includes 2 rows of 16 characters and include the following:
• CONTRAST (Select the contrast for display):
Use the key combination MODE and VIEW 2.
- Hold down then press VIEW MODE to increase the contrast ratio.
- Hold down VIEW MODE Then press to reduce the contrast ratio.
• Lock in position OFF / RESET:
Show date and time, the working temperature of the controller.
- Press the MODE / ENTER to enter the storage position.
- Press VIEW / EXIT to exit the storage position.
• Lock in position MAN OR AUTO: MODE 4 states
+ MODE 1: includes 2 pages:
- Page 1: Displays the status of the machine: the number of phases, phase voltage, current, frequency, pressure, temperature, speed of the engine.
- Page 2 Display voltage and current on all 3 phases of the generator.
+ MODE 2: Includes 4 pages
- Page 1 (Total powers): Display capacity: Apparent, reactive, consumed.
- Page 2 (Phase powers): show power per phase: apparent, reactive and consumption.
- Page 3 (Energy counter): Display power consumption
- Page 4 (Main): Display of 3 phase voltage on the grid.
+ MODE 3 includes 8 pages
- Page 1 (Counter 1): Shows the number of times to start the engine and fuel level.
- Page 2 (Counter 2): Display operating hours complete engine and engine run time load.
- Page 3 (Counter 3): Displays the number of hours of engine operation is not complete and engine maintenance time for the next time
- Page 4 (Battery voltage): Shows average acqui voltage.
- Page 5 (CANbus 1): Shows air pressure and temperature in the turbo cooling radiator. .
- Page 6 (CANbus 2): Displays the temperature of the lubricant and fuel level.
- Page 7 (CANbus 3): Shows the% of engine speed versus speed Installed
- Page 8 (CANbus 4): Displays the fuel level and consumption of 1 hour total run time machine.
+ MODE 4 includes 6 pages
- Page 1: Display of the system status option.
- Page 2: Display settings choices for communication etiquette.
- Page 3: Shows the number of hours of engine operation is not complete and engine maintenance time for the next time.
- Trang4: Show time working and work on board temperature.
- Page 5: Display of time and date for the year.
- Page 6: Shows the mode used to connect to the system.
To switch back and forth between the two windows we press VIEW / PROGRAM
Operate the generator controller uses DST4400
Before you start the machine:
• Check and ensure adequate levels of fuel in the fuel meter or feet visits.
• Check and ensure sufficient lubricating viscosity and viscosity are clean.
• Check and ensure sufficient cooling water and the lid must be closed water.
• Check and ensure the good condition for the battery (voltage below 11.5VDC for 12VDC battery machines and machines 23.5VDC for 24VDC battery).
• Release the EMERGENCY STOP button.
Manual operation mode (MAN):
• Press the START button to start.
• After the machine running stable, close to the generator load.
• Avoid close unexpectedly large loads over 50% of nominal capacity.
• Avoid using the load imbalance exceeding 20% between phases.
• To stop the machine, to cut off the generator load and run without load approximately 5-15 minutes to reduce engine temperature and speed down turbocharger.
• Press the STOP button to stop the machine.
Automatic operation mode (AUTO):
• When there are outages, the machine will start automatically when power grid, transmission grid via a generator.
• When grid restored, the machine will automatically transfer from the transmitter through the mesh, idling cooling machine and the machine stops.
• When you want to stop the forced machine, press the STOP button.
Some safety rules when operating:
• When checking the machine repair: Must remove the battery.
• When the machine is operating:
- Do not remove the battery.
- No additional fuel.
- Do not open the radiator cap or visit viscous.
- Do not open the shell soundproof.
• When operating in automatic mode, although the machine is stopped but can automatically run unexpectedly, so easy to cause accidents.
• Daily: check the viscosity level, coolant level, battery status and cords. Repair and adjust if necessary.
• 50-100 hours of first run:
- Check the leakage of oil or fuel, fan belt tension, the bolt joints. Repair and adjust if necessary.
- Replace engine oil and oil filter.
• After every 500 hours of machine run:
- Check clean the cooling system.
- Replace: oil and oil filter.
• After every 1000 hours of machine run:
- Check the belt tension adjustment, cleaning low-pressure fuel pump.
- Replace fuel filter.
• After every 2000 hours: check cleaning and adjusting the fuel system.
• In any case, to change the oil at least 2 times a year.
Some common lubricants for generators:
- Caltex: DELO SAE15W 350/40
- BP: Vanellus C3 15W / 40
- CASTROL: RX SUPER 15W / 40
TRUONGLOC CONSTRUCTION & TRADING J.S.C