I. Transporting equipment.
- Depending on customer’s requirements, goods are transfered at Truong Loc Factory or transported to site (the location is required in the contract).
- Shipping expenses are clearly defined in the sales contract.
- Transportation means depends on the type of product, traffic, situations, location of delivery.
- Time of transportation depends on the requirements of customers and situations, locations of delivery.
- Depending on customer’s requirements, equipments are installed, connected to system, infrastructure.
- Installation and finished expense is clearly defined in the purchase and sale contract.
- Time of installation: depend on work progress and requirements of customer
III. Commodity transference.
Equipment are transferred in many steps that depends on customer’s requirements.
- Transfer at Truong Loc Factory or at Port (Imported equipment)
- Transfer at the site before installing.
- Transfer after installing completely, putting into service.